As the recognized market leader, we have earned this distinction by placing client needs and expectations first. The Client Services department serves as a daily resource utilizing a wealth of experience in providing not only information and assistance, but also in the collection industry as a whole.
• Team members average over eight years experience with GRC
• Over 91% have been internally promoted
• The department continually works with clients to understand what is important to them and why, and then focuses on creating new processes, procedures, and tracking measurements to enhance collection services.
We also provide detailed and relevant client reporting delivered through a variety of channels including File Transfer Protocol (FTP), client web interface, or data-encrypted email. We currently have available as standard client reporting on the web are:
• Balance Report
• Bankruptcy Report
• Borrower Status Report
• Cohort Summary Report
• Collection Remittance Invoice
• Demographic Report
• Group Close and Return Listing
• Placement Acknowledgement Report
• Placement Analysis Report